DEUTSCH / ENGLISH / FRANCAIS BELGE / FRANCAIS / BELGISCH-NEDERLANDS / NEDERLANDS
- The "GT Academy 2015 Quiz” competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and Nissan International SA and the Nissan group of companies ("Nissan"), their immediate families, associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants"). These Terms (as defined below) apply to those Entrants resident of Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
- The Competition is open for entries on 28 April 2015 at 08.00 (BST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 16 June 2015 at 07.59 (BST) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms") as well as the General Rules (click here).
To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
- visit the Competition website at http://gtacademy2015.gran-turismo.com/ and read the Competition instructions;
- sign-in using their Facebook log-in details (if they do not already have a Facebook account, create one by visiting https://en-gb.facebook.com/r.php) and enter requested details;
answer the twenty (20) quiz questions as quickly as possible; and
- if they reach a score of 120,000 points out of 200,000 points ("Target Score"), accept these Terms and enter the requested details; or
- if they do not reach the Target Score, try again.
- Each Entrant may attempt to reach the Target Score as many times as they would like but may only submit one (1) entry once they reach the Target Score. Each Entrant will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
There will be three (3) winners (each a "Winner"). Each Winner will be determined as follows:
each Entrant will be awarded a score corresponding to the number of questions they answered correctly and the time it took them to answer each question correctly ("Score"), as follows:
- there are twenty (20) questions, with a maximum possible score of 10,000 points per question;
- if an Entrant answers a question incorrectly, they will receive zero (0) points for that question; and
- if an Entrant answers a question correctly, the score will be based on the time it took them to answer the question. A timer will show the number of points possible and will count down from 10,000 to 0 in 60 seconds; and
- if an Entrant receives a Score equal to or greater than the Target Score, they will be entered into a random draw (by electronic computer process) to select the Winners.
- each Entrant will be awarded a score corresponding to the number of questions they answered correctly and the time it took them to answer each question correctly ("Score"), as follows:
- The Promoter shall notify each Winner by email, to the email address provided by the Entrant at the time of entry, of their selection within three (3) weeks of the Closing Date.
- In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification email within two (2) weeks from the date of the Promoter’s notification email, and provide their full name, postal address, date of birth, contact phone number and the name of their chosen companion (who must also be over eighteen (18) years of age) ("Companion"). The postal address provided must match any postal address provided at the time of entry, or a Winner may be disqualified.
Each Winner will win the following "Prize":
- two (2) tickets (one (1) ticket for the Winner and one (1) ticket for their Companion) to a portion of the "GT Academy Race Camp" event which may take place at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi UAE (or any other venue, as the Promoter may select at its sole discretion) on dates to be selected by the Promoter, during which they may be invited to participate in certain activities ("Event"). It is intended that the Prize/Event will take place during October 2015; however, the Promoter reserves the right to select any date for the Prize/Event;
- return economy class flights for the Winner and their Companion from the Winner’s home country to Abu Dhabi airport on dates and times selected by the Promoter (flights may not be direct);
- three (3) nights’ stay in a double or twin room at a hotel in Abu Dhabi, UAE with a minimum 4 star rating ("Hotel");
- return transport from Abu Dhabi airport to the Hotel on the dates of their inbound and outbound flights; and
- return transport from the Hotel to Event on dates and times selected by the Promoter.
- The ultimate value of the Prize will vary according to the transport and accommodation provided, however the approximate Prize value (excluding VAT and flight costs) is 3,500 GBP and 4,831 Euro. The cost of flights will vary depending on many factors, including the country of departure and the date of booking, and have not been included in the above Prize value amounts.
- Each Winner will be contacted by the Promoter or a third party agency ("Agency") within two (2) weeks of the date on which they confirmed their details to the Promoter, to arrange travel and other prize logistics. The Promoter and/or Agency may liaise with each Winner to discuss suitable travel arrangements (for example, preferred departure airports and flight times), however all flight, hotel and transport arrangements are at the Agency and/or the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Each Winner and their Companion will be required to complete and return an information and prize acceptance form and submit copies of their passports to the Promoter or Agency to enable the Promoter and/or Agency to make the required arrangements. At the Promoter’s or Agency’s request, each Winner shall provide any further personal details (for themselves and their Companion) which the Promoter and/or Agency may reasonably require.
- Each Winner is responsible for all travel and other related expenses not forming part of the Prize, including but not limited to transport to and from a Winner’s home to the airport in their home country, spending money and any meals/refreshments in excess of those included in the Prize.
- Each Winner and their Companion are strongly recommended to have up-to-date medical and travel insurance. These shall all be at their own cost.
- Each Winner will need to provide valid credit or debit card details to the Hotel at check-in as a security deposit.
- Each Winner and their Companion must have a valid passport with an expiry date of at least six (6) months after the date of the return flight.
- Travel visas are the responsibility of each Winner and their Companion. Each Winner and their Companion may be required to visit the relevant website and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the United Arab Emirates. Each Winner and their Companion may not gain entry to the United Arab Emirates without a valid visa (if applicable).
- The Winner and their Companion must each bring a copy of their government issued photo ID, such as a passport, or driver's licence, to gain entry to the Event.
The Promoter and/or Agency will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize to each Winner as follows:
- by email, to the email address provided by each Winner, electronic tickets or booking confirmations for flights ("Documents") within two (2) weeks before the date of the outbound flight forming part of the Prize; and
- information / booking confirmations for the Event, transport, and Hotel may be provided in advance via email (in which case, also "Documents") or as part of a welcome package upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
Each Winner and their Companion agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. In particular, the Promoter may want to film each Winner and their Companion at the Event. By attending the Event, each Winner and their Companion will be deemed to give the Promoter, and its associated companies, licensees and assignees, permission to:
- photograph, film and record them during their visit;
- edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, recordings and films or anything derived from them ("Material") in any medium; and
- use the Material, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis and free of charge in perpetuity, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit any of Promoter’s products and/or services and anything connected with or derived from them.
- Each Winner and their Companion also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assignees from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5 and/or 8, or uses multiple accounts to enter, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
- Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
- Each Winner and their Companion must ensure that they comply with the relevant rules of entry when attending the Event. Any refusal of entry is not the responsibility of the Promoter and the Promoter shall have no liability to each Winner in respect of the same.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s and/or Nissan’s website(s) and other channels. Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘GT Academy 2015 Quiz’ to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
- General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The "Promoter" is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
- By entering the Competition, all Entrants will have consented to the transfer of their Personal Data to the Promoter, to the Sony Computer Entertainment group of companies and to Nissan and to each of their suppliers, contractors and agents for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and the Prize and pursuant to these Terms. The Promoter shall be the Data Controller of all Personal Data collected by the Promoter during the Competition, for the purposes of data protection regulations.
- The Promoter confirms that all Personal Data requested from an Entrant is necessary for the purposes of that Entrant participating in the Competition and/or obtaining the Prize. Entrants shall be entitled to access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete their Personal Data or to object to its processing by written communication to the Promoter.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each Entrant is providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information each Entrant provides will only be used to administer the Competition. Each Entrant agrees, to the extent permitted by applicable law, that Facebook shall not have any liability in relation to the Competition
c2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Gran TurismoR6 c1997-2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. “Polyphony Digital logo”, “Gran Turismo” and “GT” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in this game in some cases include trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. Any depiction or recreation of real world locations, entities, businesses, or organizations is not intended to be or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of this game by such party or parties. All rights reserved.
"" and "PlayStation" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Bebas Neue font: Fontfabric (www.fontfabric.com)